Expert, commercial advice, on industrial premises from multi-let estates to large distribution building in the North of England.Learn More
Integrated and considered investment advice to a wide range list of clients. We are known for market leading investment transactions across the total spectrum of lot sizes.Learn More
Agency and investment capabilities enable to advise on a whole range of development transactions, including selling and acquiring land and buildings, together with funding new developments.Learn More
Experienced advice and support in order to maximise value.Learn More
LATEST NEWS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Our results speak for themselves.
We’ve worked on some of the largest industrial and distribution property deals in the North West over the past 20 years, but we’re most proud when our clients get the results they want.
From advising on complex investment projects to the disposal of high-profile properties across the region, we have the experience and expertise you need.
Browse the case studies below to learn more about our success stories.Browse Now
Sign Up to Get Your Free Copy of Our Latest Market Report
Our ever-popular biannual Market Report maps the industrial property landscape across the North West, with insider insight from our experienced directors.
- North West industrial investment transactions during 2020 stood at £695M, a significant increase on the £508M transacted in 2019.
- Stark contrast between the £194M transacted in H1 and the £501M in H2 (a new post-recession record).
- Investor demand has remained extremely strong, although perhaps lacking significant depth in some sub-sectors. Supply has remained restricted throughout the year.
- Prime and secondary yields have remained strong, with record pricing for Big-Box logistics. Poorer secondary / tertiary assets need to be priced correctly.
- North West industrial occupier take up for units >90,000 sq ft totalled a record 5.20M sq ft in 2020 – a 47% increase on 2019 level.
- Demand has been particularly strong for speculative new build accommodation, accounting for 60% of all ‘Big-Box’ transactions.
- Less than 6 months ‘Big-Box’ Grade A supply at December 2020. This is coupled with a limited development pipeline, particularly for >250,000 sq ft units.
- 2020 saw continued strong demand in the mid-range / SME market for new build accommodation with take up totalling 1.05M sq ft, a 35% increase on 2019 figure.