Expert, commercial advice, on industrial premises from multi-let estates to large distribution building in the North of England.Learn More
Integrated and considered investment advice to a wide range list of clients. We are known for market leading investment transactions across the total spectrum of lot sizes.Learn More
Agency and investment capabilities enable to advise on a whole range of development transactions, including selling and acquiring land and buildings, together with funding new developments.Learn More
Experienced advice and support in order to maximise value.Learn More
LATEST NEWS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Our results speak for themselves.
We’ve worked on some of the largest industrial and distribution property deals in the North West over the past 20 years, but we’re most proud when our clients get the results they want.
From advising on complex investment projects to the disposal of high-profile properties across the region, we have the experience and expertise you need.
Browse the case studies below to learn more about our success stories.Browse Now
Sign Up to Get Your Free Copy of Our Latest Market Report
Our ever-popular biannual Market Report maps the industrial property landscape across the North West, with insider insight from our experienced directors.
- Approximately £505m of North West industrial property investments transacted in H1 2022 – up 24% on the H1 5-year average, but down 26% on H1 2021.
- Strong demand for all industrial submarkets, across a broad spectrum of investors, although some headwinds have emerged in Q2 2022
- Investor appetite for speculative funding has been a driving force in the industrial investment market throughout H1 – accounting for over 20% of volume.
- In the short term we expect to see pricing on certain stock move backwards slightly, potentially up to 100 bps.
- Occupational take up in H1 2022 continued to break records, with units >90,000 sq ft up 25% from the same period in H1 2021.
- Supply remains restricted with only two new build speculative units >90,000 sq ft immediately available in the North West.
- New build rents for mid box units (40,000 – 75,000 sq ft) are edging towards double figures on a per sq ft basis
- Land values have increased across all site types in the industrial sector, with pricing in excess of £2.0M achieved in super-prime locations.