Expert, commercial advice, on industrial premises from multi-let estates to large distribution building in the North of England.Learn More
Integrated and considered investment advice to a wide range list of clients. We are known for market leading investment transactions across the total spectrum of lot sizes.Learn More
Agency and investment capabilities enable to advise on a whole range of development transactions, including selling and acquiring land and buildings, together with funding new developments.Learn More
Experienced advice and support in order to maximise value.Learn More
LATEST NEWS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Our results speak for themselves.
We’ve worked on some of the largest industrial and distribution property deals in the North West over the past 20 years, but we’re most proud when our clients get the results they want.
From advising on complex investment projects to the disposal of high-profile properties across the region, we have the experience and expertise you need.
Browse the case studies below to learn more about our success stories.Browse Now
Sign Up to Get Your Free Copy of Our Latest Market Report
Our ever-popular biannual Market Report maps the industrial property landscape across the North West, with insider insight from our experienced directors.
- North West industrial investment transactions during 2020 stood at a record £648M, over three times the volume recorded in H1 2020.
- Investor demand continues to increase, with more entrants coming to the market.
- Restricted supply and further increases in pricing has resulted in an increased number of investors actively seeking speculative funding opportunities.
- Pricing remains very strong across all sub-sectors, with record yields being achieved for distribution units and good quality multi-let estates.
- North West industrial occupier take up for units >90,000 sq ft totalled 3.34M sq ft in H1 2021 – a 91% increase on 2020 level.
- 47% of all ‘Big-Box’ take up (2.1M sq ft) involved speculative new build units or pre-lets.
- The level of demand for prime industrial development sites has resulted in unprecedented land values being achieved in the region.
- The SME sector has seen consistent, strong demand for new build and good quality 2nd hand accommodation achieving record rental values across all sizes in the region.