140 acre Prime Development site, ready for immediate development. The most important strategic commercial development opportunity in North Wales and beyond.
Located at the heart the Deeside Enterprise Zone, the Airfields extends to 140 cres, with the benefit of outline planning permission for B2/B8 and commercial/roadside uses.
The site has been master-planned utilising the best design principles to create a sustainable business community and can accommodate industrial occupiers in units from 50,000 sq ft up to 1,000,000 sq ft.
This is unique both in the context of North Wales and the adjacent North West region of England. The site will also support over 20 acres of roadside, automotive, retail and leisure uses.
The site provides access to Junction 16 of the M56, 2 miles to the East, via the recently improved A494 link road which in turn links to the regional motorway network and into North Wales by connecting to the A55 2 miles to the south west.
- Can accommodate a single building of 1,000,000 sq ft
- Minimum eaves to underside of haunch 12m
- Maximum eaves up to 30m
- Minimum floor loading 50kNn2 to FM2 finish
- 1x dock level loading to typically 10,000 sq ft
- 50m service yard with trailer parking to suit
- Ability to cross dock available
- Segregated car parking and loading areas
- All buildings on self-contained secured plot
- All building to minimum of BREEAM very good