Consented 4 million sq ft scheme over 250 acres
Logistics North offers the best speculative and design and build opportunities available for manufacturing and distribution businesses.
Since receiving outline planning consent in December 2013, 1.5 million sq ft of employment development has been completed or under construction – emphasising the site’s prime position in the North West commercial market and the ability to deliver what occupiers need quickly.
This includes two prime Grade ‘A’ logistics buildings, funded by M&G Real Estate and being delivered by Harworth Estates, that tackles head-on the limited existing supply of this type of unit in the region.
The scheme also benefits from extremely strong support from Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council, the Greater Manchester Combined Authority, and MIDAS –
Greater Manchester’s Inward Investment Agency.
Logistics North is the North West’s largest live logistics and manufacturing development.
Copy the link below to view a virtual tour:
- 4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres, providing freehold and leasehold opportunities
- 1.5 million sq ft completed or under construction
- M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
- Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
- Aldi, MBDA and Joy Global already confirmed as occupiers
- 550 acre country park also under construction, providing unique surroundings for employees on-site
- Infrastructure works completed opening up the entire site.