- Fully secure sites of 16.16 and 10.8 acres
- Bulk Liquid Storage for up to 184,000m3
- Open Storage
- Suitable for a range of refinery, manufacturing, processing and distribution uses
- Build site to suit Warehousing - units up to 350,000 sq. ft.
- New tank storage can be linked by pipeline to berths for cost effective and efficient loading / discharging of vessels
- Ship berthing for large tankers
- Scope to create rail access to storage area
- Easy access to motorway network for inland distribution to 17 million consumers
QEII Dock - Port Wirral, Eastham
Development opportunity at a prime portside location
Plot A: 10.8 acres Plot B: 16.16 acres Total 26.24 acres
Available in plots from 1 acre
QEII is a 26.24 acre site on the Western Bank of the Mersey Estuary, situated at the entrance to the Manchester Ship Canal. QEII forms part of the larger Port Wirral concept, which will extend from Eastham down to Ellesmere Port along the Canal.
The site benefits from berthing facilities within operational docks, and is accessible by road via the A41 at junction 6 of the M53 motorway. The site currently houses operations from businesses such as NuStar and Shell/Nynas. Although there are currently two additional large vacant plots of land that can be offered to other operators.
Port Eastham, Wirral, Merseyside
Your request has been received. A member of the team will be in touch.