- A true multimodal development opportunity with road, rail and sea access
- Capable of development as a single unit of 1,000,000 sq ft or a number of buildings from 100,000 sq ft
- Build to suit opportunities
- Opportunities for hard standing, automotive, liquids or bulk storage
- Within a few hundred yards of junction 7 of the M53 motorway
- Immediate links to the Port of Liverpool and Manchester Ship Canal
- Ability to utilise the Peel Ports, container shuttle service
- Existing berthing facilities, rail lines and national connection on site
- Detailed planning consent in place
- Flexible lease terms available
A high quality build to suit development opportunity for industrial and warehouse buildings of up to 1,000,000 sq ft on a site of 75 acres.
Port Cheshire is a 75-acre site that offers a true multimodal development opportunity with road, rail and sea access. The development is part of the wider Peel Ports plans for the Port of Liverpool and the Manchester Ship canal, and is capable of accommodating a new warehouse or industrial facility of up to 1,000,000 sq ft.
Port Cheshire Land, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Your request has been received. A member of the team will be in touch.