- Steel portal frame construction with part brick and metal clad elevations
- Minimum height to underneath eaves of 4.9m
- External shared / private service yards
- New insulated roofs for some units
- Mixture of allocated and common car parking
- Recognised location for major distribution facilities and regional depots in the North West
- Excellent access to 4 motorways
- Service charge will be levied for the maintenance of the common areas of the estate
Strategically located industrial / trade counter units from 3,654 - 27,565 sq ft.
Haydock Industrial Estate was built in the 1970s and has subsequently been refurbished to provide an estate extending to 250,000 sq ft, comprising 32 industrial / warehouse units with potential for trade counter use.
The locally managed units range from 3,000 to 30,000 sq ft and offer a range of specifications including:
Haydock Industrial Estate, Haydock Lane, Haydock, St Helens, Merseyside
Your request has been received. A member of the team will be in touch.