- The site has the ability to deliver a multitude of options ranging from open storage, a small multi-let industrial scheme, through to a standalone facility of circa 45,000 sq ft.
- The site is level, cleared and available for development.
- The site has 80 kva of power available.
- All detailed matters except for access are reserved for future determination.
- The SME sector in Middlewich has been consistently successful in attracting occupiers over the last 30 years and has continued to experience rental and capital value growth.
- Occupancy levels are currently at near 100%.
- The site is equally suited to owner occupiers wanting to construct a bespoke facility.
Suitable for industrial development or open storage uses
The site benefits from an outline planning permission for up to 45,000 sq ft (4,181 sq m) of employment development (Use Class B2 & B8 with ancillary Use Class B1 floorspace). Suitable uses include warehousing, manufacturing and open storage use. All detailed matters except for access are reserved for future determination.
The site also benefits from the following:
Plot 1B, Ma6nitude, Middlewich, Cheshire
Your request has been received. A member of the team will be in touch.