https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/b8-live-cdn/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/038e6d6f4afb1c162a291ceb1cd47c37.jpg 4480 6720 B8RE https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/b8-live-cdn/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logo.png B8RE2018-02-21 14:54:232018-02-22 16:04:01Market Update - January 2018
We are pleased to announce our bi-annual market report focussing on the North West Industrial and Logistics Market.
NW 2017 highlights include:
- Total value of NW industrial investment transactions during 2017 stood at £818m. This is a post-recession record.
- UK institutional buyers have been particularly active, however we are also seeing continued interest from other buyers seeking an income return.
- 2017 witnessed very limited speculative development when compared to recent years.
- Occupier take-up for units >90,000 sq ft in 2017 totalled 3.31m sq ft. Less than 2016.
- Total available ‘Big Box’ supply at y/e 2017 was approximately 6.14m sq ft, down on the 2016 level.
- 2017 saw continued demand within the mid-range / SME market has resulted in low void rates and increased rental levels.
To request a copy of the Market Report please call 01925 320520