SIGN UP TO GET YOUR FREE COPY OF OUR LATEST MARKET REPORT
We are pleased to announce our bi-annual market report focussing on the North West industrial and logistics market
- NW industrial investment transactions during H1 2020 stood at £191M, down 7% on H1 2019.
- Stark contrast between Q1 and Q2 figures, as the impact of Covid-19 hampered a positive start to the year.
- Investor demand remains robust for industrial assets, but supply has been severely restricted.
- NW industrial occupier take up for units >90,000 sq ft totalled £1.74M sq ft in H1 2020, up 83% on H1 2019.
- Potential ‘Big Box’ supply shortage with only 18 months take-up of new build and Grade A/B supply available.
- Strong demand for speculative new build units within the 40,000 – 75,000 sq ft.
- Shortage of new build supply sub-15,000 sq ft, with demand being met by refurbished second-hand units.
- Industrial assets look best placed amongst the traditional property sectors to weather any forthcoming economic fallout, as activity remains high, led by e-commerce, supermarkets and 3PLs.