SIGN UP TO GET YOUR FREE COPY OF OUR LATEST MARKET REPORT
We are pleased to announce our bi-annual market report focussing on the North West industrial and logistics market
- North West industrial investment transactions during 2020 stood at a record £648M, over three times the volume recorded in H1 2020.
- Investor demand continues to increase, with more entrants coming to the market.
- Restricted supply and further increases in pricing has resulted in an increased number of investors actively seeking speculative funding opportunities.
- Pricing remains very strong across all sub-sectors, with record yields being achieved for distribution units and good quality multi-let estates.
- North West industrial occupier take up for units >90,000 sq ft totalled 3.34M sq ft in H1 2021 – a 91% increase on 2020 level.
- 47% of all ‘Big-Box’ take up (2.1M sq ft) involved speculative new build units or pre-lets.
- The level of demand for prime industrial development sites has resulted in unprecedented land values being achieved in the region.
- The SME sector has seen consistent, strong demand for new build and good quality 2nd hand accommodation achieving record rental values across all sizes in the region.