33,475 to 69,099 sq ft
(3,109.47 to 6,419.37 sq m)
The premises are of a steel portal frame construction and have been subdivided named Unit 3F and 3E
Unit 3 (outlined green) can be directly accessed through Unit 3F via one internal drive through entrance point offering the opportunity to split the unit off to creat a smaller unit.
Externally there is alarge service yard with dedicated HGV and car parking. The site is fully secure with a fenced boundary and electronically operated shared gated entrance.
Unit F (outlined orange) lies to the southern part of the site and includes:
- Ancillary office / amenity space
- WC’s and staff break room
- Warehouse has profile sheet metal clad roof incorporating roof lights
- Fluorescent strip lighting
- Concrete floor
- Loading via two level loading doors and two level access doors
- Canopy over the level access loading doors
- Eaves height of 7 meters, 6.1 meters to the underside of the haunch
- Unit 3E is of the same specification as Unit 3F with the exception that loading is via 2 level access loading doors.