Industrial Warehouse Unit
95,095 sq ft (8,834 sq m)
Huyton Business Park is a well-established estate with occupiers including Halewood International, Olympic Foods, Parcel Force, Travis Perkins, Premier Inn and Liverpool Football Club amongst others.
The subject property benefits from excellent frontage onto Wilson Road close to its junction with Stretton Way which is the main thoroughfare on the estate. The area is made up of predominately industrial occupiers.
The property comprises a detached distribution unit constructed to the following specification:-
- A detached industrial unit with associated office and storage accommodation
- Steel portal frame construction in two bays with part metal and part brick clad elevations beneath a pitched clad roof
- Four level access loading doors to the front of the property leading to a shared service yard
- A large canopy area to the front of the property situated over the loading doors
- A sizable secure parking area to the rear of the property with its separate secure access
- Single storey offices to the rear of the property together witha separate two-storey office/workshop building
- Internal eaves of 4.87m to the warehouse
- extensive car parking and hard standing areas