PLP Knowsley, Knowsley Business Park
Large Scale Industrial / Logistics Warehouse
Design & Build Opportunities up to 800,000 sq ft
The site sits within the well-established Knowsley Business Park which has seen a number of high profile occupiers position themselves here to benefit from the excellent transport infrastructure. Nearby occupiers include Matalan; TJ Morris/Home Bargains; QVC Shopping Channel; News International; Dairy Crest;
PLP Knowsley is also adjacent to an existing rail freight terminal, which offers the potential for freight to be moved via the national rail network. The site also benefits
from excellent linkages to the Port of Liverpool which is currently witnessing £400 million worth of investment to create a new deep sea container terminal.
The site benefits from outline planning consent which permits up to 800,000 sq ft of B2/B8 development with ancillary offices.
- Outline planning consent in place
- Up to 800,000 sq ft in a single unit
- Serviced plot ready to develop
- Substantial power availability
- Rail freight terminal adjacent
- Up to 35m eaves height
- 20 minutes drive to Liverpool2 Deepwater Port
- 15 minutes drive to Jaguar Land Rover Halewood