Heywood Distribution Park comprises approximately 200 acres (81 hectares) of land with over 2.6 million sq ft (241,546 sq m) of existing B1(c), B2 and B8 accommodation.
The park is set in an attractive, landscaped environment which is fully enclosed by a 2.4m high perimeter fence with award winning 24h manned security, on-site patrols and CCTV.
Heywood Distribution Park is situated just one mile east of Junction 3 of the M66 and within three miles of Junctions 18 and 19 of the M62 motorway.
This prime location allows rapid, easy access to the entire North West region and the Trans Pennine motorway network. Conveniently close to the M60 orbital motorway, Manchester City Centre is approximately nine mile to the South.
Heywood Distribution Park is one of the best known industrial and distribution estates in the North West. The Park comprises over 2 million sq ft of built space within a secure site of approximately 200 acres. It offers a range of existing modern and refurbished units from 1,900 sq ft to over 130,000 sq ft with build to suit opportunities up to 530,000 sq ft. The estate benefits from award winning 24/7 security and is set within an attractive, landscaped environment.
- Modern and fully refurbished units
- Excellent motorway access
- Established commercial / industrial location
- Close proximity to Bury and Manchester
- On site amenities: cafe, retail and showers
- High specification office accommodation within the units
- Award winning 24hr manned security with on-site patrols & CCTV
- B1, B2 & B8 Planning
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to planning
- Dedicated car parking spaces on site