F2/E – 20,404 sq ft
A high quality development on one of the most high progile logistics and manufacturing schemes in the North West.
Logistics North is the North West’s largest live logistics and manufacturing development offering:
4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres, providing freehold and leasehold opportunities
M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
Occupiers include Costa, Greene King, Aldi, MBDA, Komatsu, Whistl, Lidl, Amazon, Hardscape and rijo42
550 acre country park also under construction, providing unique surroundings for employees on-site
2.5 million sq ft completed or under construction.
For a virtual tour, follow the link belowr:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- 7 – 8 metres internal eaves height
- Electrically operated level access doors
- 37.5 KN/m2 floor loading
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Separate dedicated car parking areas and Secure service yards with minimum 35metre depth
- Modern offices / amenities at ground and / or first floor comprising 10% of overall area
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment.