Phase I Multiply, Logistics North – LAST REMAINING UNIT
Detached new build unit extending to 55,556 sq ft.
A high quality development on one of the most high profile logistics and manufacturing schemes in the North West.
Logistics North is the North West’s largest live logistics and manufacturing development offering:
4 million sq ft of employment space across 250 acres, providing freehold and leasehold opportunities
M60 and M62 within four miles, providing access to over 21 million consumers within a two hour drive
Direct access to junction 4 of the M61
Occupiers include Costa, Greene King, Aldi, MBDA, Komatsu, Whistl, Lidl, Amazon, Hardscape and rijo42
550 acre country park also under construction, providing unique surroundings for employees on-site
2.5 million sq ft completed or under construction.
Copy the link to view a virtual tour:
- Steel portal framed buildings with feature glazing to offices
- Minimum internal heights of 10 metres eaves height
- Electrically operated level access and dock level loading doors
- 50 KN/m2 floor loading
- All mains services and drainage connections
- Separate dedicated car parking areas and Secure service yards with 50 metre depth
- Modern offices / amenities at first floor comprising 5-10% of overall area
- Bespoke fit-out solutions available
- BREEAM rating of ‘Very Good’
- Fully landscaped within a country park environment.