Boaler Street Industrial Estate comprises a range of industrial units in 3 terraces together with an additional stand-alone unit.
The units are of steel framed construction with brickwork elevations and profile metal cladding to the upper parts. The roofs are double pitched and covered with metal cladding incorporating translucent panels.
Internally the main warehouse areas are provided with concrete floor slabs and internal elevations of blockwork. Lighting within the units comprises a combination of fluorescent and high powered sodium lamps. Heating is provided by means of gas fired warm air heaters.
The estate extends to 48,217sqft on a site of 3.1 acres.
The units provide refurbished accommodation with offices, 3 phase power
and 4.5m eaves.
The new build unit will be constructed on a build to suit basis to an agreed layout and specification.
For a virtual tour, follow the link below:
- Refurbished accommodation with offices, 3 phase power and 4.5m eaves
- Steel framed construction
- Brickwork elevations and profile metal cladding to the upper parts
- Double pitched roofs covered with metal cladding incorporating translucent panels
- Gas fired warm air heaters
- Fluorescent and high powered sodium lamps
- There is a small service charge in addition to the rent