We are pleased to announce our bi-annual market report focussing on the North West Industrial and Logistics Market.
H1 2018 highlights include:
- Total value of NW industrial investment transactions during H1 2018 stood at £453m. This is a post-recession record for H1.
- Demand in this sector remains strong from all types of investors. Supply is restricted.
- On the back of such keen yields investors are carefully analysing rental growth prospects to meet performance targets.
- Occupier take-up for units >90,000 sq ft in H1 2018 totalled 2.0m sq ft – a 40% increase on H1 2017
- Prime distribution rents now established at £6.25 – £6.50 per sq ft
- Continued strong demand for the ‘mid-box’ size range
- New wave of speculative development underway for both the Big Box and SME/multi-let markets
Download the Market Report here or call 01925 320520 to request a copy.